Alupe University College (AUC) is a Constituent College of Moi University. It was established through the Alupe University College Order 2015, Gazette Notice No 163 of 24th July 2015. Its Council was constituted vide special gazette notice No.136 of 7th November 2016.
Why Study Here?
Students admitted to Alupe University College have a hands on approach to learning. The University applies the tutorial process of learning including an interdisciplinary approach to learning and teaching. This eventually creates a practically trained and holistic graduate that is ready for the market in whatever field he/she has been trained.
- Strong focus on high quality education.
- Experienced teaching staff and manageable classes allow excellent learning and training.
- Innovations made in academic programmes.
- Collaborations with research institutions that have both modern equipment and experience research personnel.
- The quality of research output will remain impressive, access to state of the art equipment guaranteed and training in research skill certain.
- AUC allows for talent nurturing. Students participate in various activities
- Student mentorship program. Each student is assigned a mentor who guides the students through their learning experiences.
- Outreach programmes are unrivaled as get involved in a range of practicum experiences that make them understand and appreciate neighboring communities and environment.
- Cost of living is much affordable for students from different socio economic backgrounds.